Ex-works XH Series CNC Machine Center

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$45,300.00 - $125,000.00 / Set | 1 Set/Sets (Min. Order)
Model Number:
XH714
Shipping:
Support Sea freight
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Condition:
New
Type:
Vertical
Dimension(L*W*H):
2330*2180*2350
Warranty:
1 Year
After-sales Service Provided:
Field installation, commissioning and training, Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China
Brand Name:
TOPSCNC
Certification:
ISO9001 CE
Voltage:
380V/50Hz
Product name:
Ex-works XH Series CNC Machine Center
Controlling Mode:
Cnc System
Table size:
800*420mm
Table travel (X/Y/Z):
650*400*480mm
Max. cutting feed speed:
5-5000mm/min
Precision:
0.022/0.025/0.022mm
Spindle Speed:
60-8000rpm
Control system:
FANUC/ Mitsubishi/Siemens
Machine Type:
machine center
Power:
1.8kw
Weight:
3800kg
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
100 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Ex-works XH Series CNC Machine Center: packed in wooden cases,suitable for export
Port
Shanghai
Product Description
Technical parameter/Model
Unit
XH714
XH715
XH716
XH718
Travel for X/Y/Z axes
mm
800/400/500
800/500/550
1000/600/650
1500/800/700
Distance from spindle nose to table surface
mm
150-670
130-630
130-780
150-850
Distance from spindle center to column surface
mm
530
550
600
850
Worktable (length×width)
mm
1000*430
950*500
1300*600
1700*800
Maximum load of table
Kg
500
600
1000
1500
T-slot (slot width×number of slot×pitch)
mm
18*3*125
18*3*150
18*5*120
22*5*135
Spindle speed
rpm
60-8000
60-6000
Tool holder(model/ diameter)
BT40/φ150
BT50/φ190
Drive manner of spindle
Belt drive
Motor power of spindle
Kw
7.5(30min)
11(30min)
15(30min)
22(30min)
CNC system
FANUC/ Mitsubishi / Siemens
Guide screw of X,Y axis
mm
4008
4010
6310
Guide screw of Z axis
mm
4008
4010
5010
Drive connection way
Direct connection
Rapid shift of axes of X&Y/Z
m/min
24
24
24
24
Max. cutting feed speed
mm/min
5-5000
Motor power of three axes
Kw
1.8
1.8
2.5
7
TOOL Exchange automatic (only for machining center)
Standard tool quantity
16
20
24
24
Max. tool diameter / length
mm
Disc style:φ78/250, Hats-style:φ90/300
φ112/350
Max. tool diameter
mm
φ120
φ200
Max. tool weight
Kg
7,8
18
Tool exchanging manner
Pneumatic
Clamping and loosening of tool
Automatic ( 4 claws)
Average tool exchanging time
Sec
Disc style:2-3, Hats style:6-8
Positioning accuracy
mm
meet with GB/T8771.4-1998 standard
Accuracy of repeated positioning
mm
meet with GB/T8771.4-1998 standard
Quantity of power supply needed
KVA
25
30
40
50
Power supply
3N-380V/50Hz
Requirement for air compressing
Kg/cm²
≥6
Air supply slow
m3/min
≥0.5
Machine weight
T
4.2
5.2
8
12.5
Overall dimension (length×width×height)
mm
2330x2180x2350
2660x2200x2600
3250x2700x2700
4260x3545x3200
Our Service

1) Quality & Service : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.

2) Price : In order to serve more better to our customer we are always finding the way to reduce the price.

3 )Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.

Why choose us

Founded in 1958 and developed more than half a century, Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool CO. Ltd., has now became a forge ahead modern enterprise for production of CNC machine.

The R&D, production and marketing are the main component of the company. As shown on the website, the main product of the company covers five series, CNC milling machine & vertical machining center, CNC engraving machine, CNC wire cut edm, Die sinking edm and Micro hole drilling edm.

The company has always engaged in improving the quality, function and performance of CNC machine in the past several years. It has successfully passed identification of ISO, CE, SGS, TUV & Bureau. "Innovation, development and win-win situation" makes TOPSCNS enjoy high reputation in this line.

It always keep a great ideal in mind, aims to create century brand and strive for top grade. The confidence comes from advanced product, strict quality control system and sustained technical innovation, comes from after-sales service all over the country and global market.

TOPSCNC people wish to share success with you in the future!

Packing & Delivery

Packing Details : To be packed in wooden cases,suitable for export.
Delivery Details : 25~35 days after receipt of deposit

Our Certifications
Customer Photo
FAQ

Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?

A: We are factory.

Q: How long is your delivery time?

A: Generally it is about 35 days , it is according to quantity.

Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?

A: NO.

Q: What is your terms of payment ?

A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before. 
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below: