VMC High precision XH715 CNC Machining Center

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
  • >=1 Sets
    $54,400.00
Shipping:
Support Sea freight
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Condition:
New
Model Number:
XH715
Type:
Vertical
Dimension(L*W*H):
2600*2200*2600 mm
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China
Brand Name:
TOPSCNC
Certification:
ISO9001:2008 ; CQC ;CE
Voltage:
380V/50Hz
Product name:
High precision XH715 CNC Machining Center
Key word:
vmc
Travel for X/Y/Z axis:
800/500/500 mm
Worktable:
980*500 mm
Maximum load of table:
600 kg
CNC control systerm:
FANUC
Motor power of three axes:
1.8 kw
Max.tool weight:
7.8 kg
Quality of power supply needed:
16kva
Machine weight:
5200kg
Weight:
5200kg
After-sales Service Provided:
Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Warranty:
1 Year
Power:
2.3kw
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
30 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
The package of VMC High precision XH715 CNC Machining Center:
To be packed in wooden cases, suitable for export.
Port
Shanghai
Lead Time :
Shipped in 40 days after payment
Product Parameters
Model
Unit
XK/XH714
XK/XH715
XK/XH716
Travel for X/Y/Z axes
mm
800/400/500
800/500/550
1000/600/650
Distance from spindle nose to table surface
mm
150-670
130-630
130-780
Distance from spindle center to column surface
mm
530
550
600
Worktable (length×width)
mm
1000*430
950*500
1300*600
Maximum load of table
Kg
500
600
1000
T-slot (slot width×number of slot×pitch)
mm
18*3*125
18*3*150
18*5*120
Spindle speed
rpm
60-8000
Tool holder(model/ diameter)

BT40/φ150
Drive manner of spindle

Belt drive
Motor power of spindle
Kw
7.5/7.5(30min)
7.5/11(30min)
11/15(30min)
CNC system

FANUC/ Mitsubishi / Siemens
Guide screw of X,Y axis
mm
4008
4010
Guide screw of Z axis
mm
4008
4010
Drive connection way

Direct connection
Rapid shift of axes of X&Y/Z
m/min
16/24
16/24
20/24
Max. cutting feed speed
mm/min
5-5000
Motor power of three axes
Kw
1.2/1.8
1.4/1.8
2.5
Standard tool quantity

16/16
20/20
24/24
Max. tool diameter / length
mm
Disc style:φ78/250, Hats-style:φ90/300
Max. tool diameter
mm
φ120
Max. tool weight
Kg
7,8
Tool exchanging manner

Pneumatic
Clamping and loosening of tool

Automatic ( 4 claws)
Average tool exchanging time
Sec
Disc style:2-3, Hats style:6-8
Positioning accuracy
mm
meet with GB/T8771.4-1998 standard
Accuracy of repeated positioning
mm
meet with GB/T8771.4-1998 standard
Quantity of power supply needed
KVA
20/25
25/30
35/40
Power supply

3N-380V/50Hz
Requirement for air compressing
Kg/cm²
≥6
Air supply slow
m3/min
≥0.5
Machine weight
t
3.8/4.2
4.8/5.2
7.8/8
Overall dimension (length×width×height)
mm
2330*2180*2350
2660*2200*2600
3250*2700*2700
Our Service

1) Term payment: T/T30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before shipment.

2) Lead time : 40 days after received the first T/T payment.

3) Warranty: one year after shipment , consumables are not included.

Product Packing
Packing Details : To be packed in wooden cases, suitable for export.
Delivery Details : 28-35 days
MOQ: 1 set
Port: Shanghai or any China port
Payment Method : L/C or T/T
Validity: one year
Our Company
Certificate 
Related Products
cnc milling machine
cnc multi-cutting wire cut edm
Contact us

Company:Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool Co.Ltd

Address:East Suburb Development Zone,Taizhou city,Jiangsu Province,China

Tel:0086-523-86290115

Whatsapp& Wechat :+86-18860892195  Skype: doria-xm

Web:www.6cbr4onn.cn