High Speed CNC Wire Cut EDM Machine: 1.stepper motor drive 2.High precision 3.Large taper angle(±30°) 4.CE ISO TUV certification 5.In stock
Detail Images as following :
Technique parameters as following:
Table size (WxD)
Table travel (XxY)
Table travel (UxV)
Max. workpiece weight
Thickness of workpiece
Diameter of cutting wire
X、Y、U、V stepper motor
4 axis simultaneous
Min. control pace
Max. working current
Controller Specifications: 1. LCD Display 2.Controller DK7750ZC - AC Stepper control 3.Stepper control system (Stepper Drivers and Motors) 4.Industrial PC 5..Axis Control 4 - axes (X, Y, U, V-stepper motor Drives) 6. Double direction stepper wire tension (Auto wire tension) 7.Interpolation: Linear and Circular 8.Programming Incremental 9.Data Input / Output System: USB/LAN Port, recommend USB, Regular Keyboard and Mouse; Can read Auto CAD .dxf format 10.Graphic Display : Graphic display of part showing wire position 11.Processing and Data Entry: Dual Screen, New programs can be entered while cutting previous program 12.Auto Stop: Auto Shut-Down at the end of program 13.Dielectric Fluid : Soft water (D.M Water) + Gel
Standard Features: 1.Special arrangement for Aluminum cutting 2.ZC Series system software controller works on Windows XP/7 operating system platform 3.Inbuilt database for cutting different materials. 4.Inbuilt NC/Auto CAD software to generate profiles 5..Coolant filtering system - Fine stainless steel wire mesh for coolant filter 6.No need to change wire guide for different diameters 7.Two axis (X and Y) DRO 8.4-Axes synthesizer to cut different profiles at top and bottom (±30°/100) 9.Auto center find, auto edge finds, auto Stop at wire breakage or end of the job
Founded in 1958 and developed more than half a century, Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool CO. Ltd., has now became a forge ahead modern enterprise for production of CNC machine. The R&D, production and marketing are the main component of the company. As shown on the website, the main product of the company covers five series, CNC milling machine & vertical machining center, CNC engraving machine, CNC wire cut edm, Die sinking edm and Micro hole drilling edm. The company has always engaged in improving the quality, function and performance of CNC machine in the past several years. It has successfully passed identification of ISO, CE, SGS, TUV & Bureau. “Innovation, development and win-win situation” makes TOPSCNS enjoy high reputation in this line. TOPSCNC people wish to share success with you in the future!
The Czech Fair
Customers visit our factory (Nov.2016)
1) Quality & Service : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.
2) Price : In order to serve more better to our customer we are always finding the way to reduce the price.
3 )Warranty: One year after shipment, consumables are not included.
Packing & Delivery:
Packing Details : To be packed in wooden cases, suitable for export.
Delivery Details : 25-30 days .
MOQ: 1 set
Port: Shanghai or any China port
Payment Method : L/C or T/T
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Normally our delivery time is 28~35 days, but if we have the goods you want in our stock, then the delivery time will be in about three weeks or less.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Nos, we could not offer the sample .
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Term payment: T/T30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before shipment.
Company:Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool Co.Ltd
Address:East Suburb Development Zone,Taizhou city,Jiangsu Province,China