taper angle 30 high speed cnc wire cut edm

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$7,500.00 - $13,400.00 / Set | 1 Set/Sets (Min. Order)
Model Number:
DK7740ZB
Shipping:
Support Sea freight
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
CNC or Not:
CNC
Condition:
New
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China
Brand Name:
TOPSCNC
Voltage:
380V/50Hz
Dimension(L*W*H):
1850*1380*2250 mm
Certification:
ISO9001:2008 , CE , TUV, CQC
Warranty:
1 Year
Key word:
high speed cnc wire cut edm
Table Travel(X/Y):
500*400 mm
Max.workpiece weight:
1000 kg
Max.workpiece thickness:
350 mm
Max.taper angle:
30/80 mm
Machining precision:
≤0.015mm
Surface Roughness:
Ra<1.0 um
Machine weight:
1800 kg
Power supply:
3N-380V/50Hz
Water tank:
55 L
After-sales Service Provided:
Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Power:
1kw
Weight:
1800kg
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
50 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
The package of taper angle 30 high speed cnc wire cut edm:
1. Outside package: Standard export wooden cases
2.Inner package : Plastic sake packing
Port
Shanghai
Product Description

taper angle ±15° high speed cnc wire cut edm 

High Speed CNC Wire Cut EDM Machine
1.stepper motor drive
2.High precision
3.CE ISO TUV certification
4.In stock
Detail images as following :
Technique parameters as following :
Technique parameters
unit
DK7732ZB
DK7740ZB
DK7750ZB
DK7763ZB
Table size  (WxD)
mm
440×680
540×760
640×1020
750×1140
Table travel (XxY)
mm
320×400
400×500
500×630
630×800
Table travel (UxV)
mm
140x140
Max. workpiece weight
kg
600
1000
1600
2400
Thickness of workpiece
mm
350
Max.taper angle

±15°/80mm
Z-axis control

electric control
Z-axis guideway

V-shape
Diameter of cutting wire
mm
φ0.15~φ0.20mm(recommend φ0.18mm)
Feeding speed
m/sec
1~11.4m/sec adjustable
Precision
mm
≤0.01
Machining speed
mm²/min
>200
Surface roughness
μm
Ra≤1.5
Motor type

X,Y,U,V stepper motor
Control axis

4 axis simultaneous
Min. control pace
mm
0.001
Power supply

3N-380V/50Hz
Max. working current
A
10
Power consumption
Kw
1
Working liquid

JA-1
Water tank
L
55
Filtering mode

filter screen
Controller

DQE-DS-05
Machine weight
kg
1500
1800
2600
3100
Controller Specifications:

1. LCD Display
2.Controller DK7740ZB - AC Stepper control
3.Stepper control system (Stepper Drivers and Motors)
4.Industrial PC
5..Axis Control 4 - axes (X, Y, U, V-stepper motor Drives)
6. Double direction stepper wire tension (Auto wire tension)
7.Interpolation: Linear and Circular
8.Programming Incremental
9.Data Input / Output System: USB/LAN Port, recommend USB, Regular Keyboard and Mouse; Can read Auto CAD .dxf format
10.Graphic Display : Graphic display of part showing wire position
11.Processing and Data Entry: Dual Screen, New programs can be entered while cutting previous program
12.Auto Stop: Auto Shut-Down at the end of program
13.Dielectric Fluid : Soft water (D.M Water) + Gel
Our Company

Founded in 1958 and developed more than half a century, Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool CO. Ltd., has now became a forge ahead modern enterprise for production of CNC machine.


The R&D, production and marketing are the main component of the company. As shown on the website, the main product of the company covers five series, CNC milling machine & vertical machining center, CNC engraving machine, CNC wire cut edm, Die sinking edm and Micro hole drilling edm. 


The company has always engaged in improving the quality, function and performance of CNC machine in the past several years. It has successfully passed identification of ISO, CE, SGS, TUV & Bureau. "Innovation, development and win-win situation" makes TOPSCNS enjoy high reputation in this line.


TOPSCNC people wish to share success with you in the future!

TOPSCNC Customer
Packing & Delivery
1) Quality : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.

2)Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.

3)The quotation do not include installation and education training fee.

4) Payment Method: T/T or L/C
T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before shipment.

5) Delivery time : 20--25 days 

6) Packing : Standard export wooden cases

7) Port: Shanghai or any China port
Contact us
Company:Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool Co.Ltd

Address:East Suburb Development Zone,Taizhou city,Jiangsu Province,China

Tel:0086-523-86290115

Whatsapp:+86-15961059218  Skype: doria-xm

Web:www.6cbr4onn.cn