Fast speed CNC CUT EDM WIRE Cutting Machine price

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$6,400.00 - $12,600.00 / Set | 1 Set/Sets (Min. Order)
Support Sea freight
Report Suspicious Activity
Quick Details
CNC or Not:
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China
Brand Name:
Model Number:
1800*1380*1900 kg
ISO9001; CE ; TUV
Product name:
Fast speed CNC CUT EDM WIRE Cutting Machine price
Key word:
wire cutting machine
X*Y aixs travel:
400 *500 mm
Worktable size:
540*760 mm
Max. workpiece weight:
1000 kg
Max. workpiece thickness:
400 mm
Max. taper angle:
±6°/80 mm
Machining precision:
≤ 0.015 mm
Best roughness:
Ra ≤ 2.5 μm
Machine TYPE:
single cut cnc wire cut edm
1730 kg
After-sales Service Provided:
Engineers available to service machinery overseas
1 Year
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
100 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Fast speed CNC CUT EDM WIRE Cutting Machine price:
1.Outside machine package : Standard export wooden cases
2.Inside machine package :Plastic sake packing
Shanghai port
Lead Time :
Shipped in25 days after payment

Machine parameters

Technique parametersUnitDK7725ZFDK7732ZFDK7740ZFDK7750ZFDK7763ZF
Table size  (WxD)mm400×580440×680540×760640×1020750×1140
Table travel (XxY)mm250×320320×400400×500500×630630×800
Table travel (UxV)mm70×70
Max. workpiece weightkg400600100016002400
Thickness of workpiecemm400450550
Max.taper angle ±6°/80mm
Z-axis control electronic control
Z-axis guideway slide guides
Diameter of cutting wiremmφ0.15~φ0.20mm(recommend φ0.18mm)
Feeding speedm/sec1~11.4m/sec  adjustable
Machining speedmm²/min>200
Surface roughnessμmRa≤2.5
Motor type X,Y,U,V stepper motor
Control axis 4 axis simultaneous
Min. control pacemm0.001
Power supply 3N-380V/50Hz
Max. working currentA12
Power consumptionKw1
Working liquid JA-1
Water tankL55
Filtering mode filter screen
Controller DQE-DS-01/02/03
Machine weightkg12501480173025002900
Machine dimensionsmm1420×1040×19001550×1170×19001800×1380×19002060×1760×20502250×2250×2150



Cutting samples


Our factory

Founded in 1958 and developed more than half a century, Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool CO. Ltd., has now became a forge ahead modern enterprise for production of CNC machine.
The R&D, production and marketing are the main component of the company. As shown on the website, the main product of the company covers five series, CNC milling machine & vertical machining center, CNC engraving machine, CNC wire cut edm, Die sinking edm and Micro hole drilling edm.
The company has always engaged in improving the quality, function and performance of CNC machine in the past several years. It has successfully passed identification of ISO, CE, SGS, TUV & Bureau. “Innovation, development and win-win situation” makes TOPSCNS enjoy high reputation in this line.

TOPSCNC people wish to share success with you in the future!




TOPSCNC Customer


Our service


1) Quality : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.

2)Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.

3)The quotation do not include installation and education training fee.

4) Payment Method: T/T or L/C
T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before shipment.

5) Delivery time :18--25 days

6) Packing : Standard export wooden cases

7) Port: Shanghai or any China port


Contact us 


Company:Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool Co.Ltd

Address:East Suburb Development Zone,Taizhou city,Jiangsu Province,China


Mobile :+86-15161067708